Teresa A. Weber
MBA, CPA President and Owner
Ms. Weber has been in practice as a Certified Public Accountant for the past 22 years and has over 10 additional years experience in banking and corporate accounting. In addition to a Bachelors Degree in Accounting from Trenton State College (now The College of New Jersey), Ms. Weber holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration from Monmouth University.
Her past experience includes:
- Internal Audit Manager and Assistant Vice President/Controller of a multi-million dollar federal credit union
- Controller of an international steel trading company
- Manager at a local public accounting firm
- Supervisor of the Small Business Department of a certified public accounting firm
Her credits are as follows:
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the Brick Township Chamber of Commerce
- Certified notary public
- Advisor for the Small Business Development Center, which operates out of Brookdale Community College and Ocean County College.
- Adjunct professor at Monmouth University for two years. Adjunct professor at Ocean County College for seven years.
Ms. Gorska has been with T. Weber and Associates for over 10 years. She has her Associates Degree in Accounting from Ocean County College and will graduate with a Bachelors Degree in Accounting from Kean University in May 2017. Ms. Gorska is proficient with QuickBooks and with the preparation of individual and business income tax returns. She has a good understanding of accounting and taxes and has proven herself as a valuable asset to this company. In addition to English, she also communicates in Polish.
Mr. Miekoski has an Associate's Degree in Business from Ocean County College. He is currently an Accounting major at Kean University and is expected to graduate in May 2018. Mr. Miekoski is assisting with personal and business tax preparation, Quickbooks, and various accounting projects. He is eager to learn and excited to accept the challenges that lie ahead.